- Income Protection Insurance
- Trauma Protection Insurance
- Total and Permanent Disability
- Life Insurance Protection
- Partnership Insurances
- Debt Elimination
- Key Person
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Trauma Protection
An Insurance policy will only be as good as the advice that established it.
Rothnie Financial Security
Welcome to Rothnie Financial Security where it is our mission “to educate our clients to make informed decisions about their financial future”
We are a specialist Risk Advisory practice and are not aligned to a major bank or insurance company. That means we focus on working for you, rather than a large financial institution.
Our values of trust, quality and security guide us in our key objective which is to find the most cost effective Insurance products, features and service solutions available in the market tailored for your individual and specific needs and circumstances.
We understand your time is precious, we are very experienced and we do everything possible to make the process of insurance simple and efficient.
We believe no debt should outlive the person who created it. At Rothnie Financial Security, you can rely on us to provide you Financial security for Life…
Why Dental Professionals Choose Me
Income Protection ‘Must-Haves’
As a Dental professional,we consider that your Income Protection
policy should contain the following non-negotiable features:
- Cover for Blood-borne disease infection
- Must not contain “capability clauses”
- Day 1 Partial disability definition
- A 3-tier disability definition
- The ability to increase your cover each year without the need for further medical evidence
If you are unsure if your policy covers All of these,please get in touch with me by phone on (07) 3715 8513 or email at email@example.com
Would you like to
- Make a claim?
- Request a certificate of currency?
- Obtain a free review of your current insurances?
- Request a quote?
- Refer a friend or colleague?
- Find out more about how we can help you?